Friday 1 February 2008

Yellow Plane.....


Hello,

My name is Thomas Peaceful I am nearly 13 years old

I live with my mother my 2 brothers Charlie and Big Joe and my dog Bertha.

I am in Mr. Munnings form i hate him hes so miserable all he does is sit at his desk with his
feet up and drink a big bottle of whiskey so have of the time he dosen't know hat hes doing
My brother was in his form but he got a job at the colonels house but he stole Bertha
a dog we both loved and had experience with i would say that because at 1 stage of our lives we were so poor we had to go fishing in the colonels river and steal his salmon we got caught because of a guard and then wolfwoman (our great aunt we call her that because she looks and acts like a wolf) had a right wale at us Charlie got kiked out because he stole Bertha now he works as a shepeard looking after sheeps and horses he thinks the sheep are dumb.

My best friend is called Molly Sugarfingers I have just started this blog me Molly and Charlie have had such a great time together. Molly always is the kind of person you can talk to tell secrets too and you can talk about anything in the world and she will act like she knows what your talking about Molly is unique shes very diffrent from the other girls i remember when i first met molly......

good times i didn't know how to tie my shoe lace up she helped me tie my shoe and know i can do it as fast as Molly.
I think my top 3 things i have done or expirenced with molly are
  • seeing her nude
  • swimming with her
  • picnics with her

but my best time is when we say the yellow aeroplane we were all screaming, shouting and jumping around like silly toddlers and the best bit was when he landed right in front of Charlie and he purposley screamed like a girl The pilot got out and asked us for directions poor man was lost...he asked us where he was he wanted to go to Lapford Church and so we directed him to Lapford and he gave us some humbugs which was very nice of him.

But in all that happiness there is 1 big bombshell in my life

The war....
which is really upseting me Germany are going to have a war with France i am very upset about that i dont know what'll happen i think Charlie will have to go for the war. I want to go to but im not sure if I can go.Molly told me about the war she has to iron the colonels newspaper in the morning what a boob! she read it in the paper in think my blog is like my brain i can type anything because no ones going to read this i fancy molly i don't know how to tell her and then when i see her holding hands with Charlie im heartbrocken well atleast i have had the best experience of my life with her i have held her hand and kissed her.

I'll write back soon

Tommo x x

(that picture is 3 years old when i finished primary school it was taken)

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.